Business travel is a bit of a necessary evil and often quite literally “part of the job.” Most companies have installed stricter rules around business and first class placements, so we all end up together in coach sometimes. Here are a few tips to get you to your destination in style and comfort.
- Coconut water. We know you can’t bring it through security but it’s worth stocking up on super hydrating coconut water at the airport shop.
- Moisture mist. Every hour in the air drains more moisture from your skin. We love this lightly fragrant Caudalie Beauty Elixier mist to refresh our skin and senses.
- Braid your hair. An easy French braid is the best hair style for long flights. You can lean back and it looks lovely even as it gets a bit messy from trying to find a comfortable position.
- Sleep mask. Redeye again? We feel your pain. This “NapForm” sleep mask keeps all light out and does not press on your precious lashes. It cushions the undereye area and the gentle pressure will send you right to sleep.
- NextIssue. This app turns your smartphone or tablet into a well-stocked magazine newsstand. With access to 140 magazine titles (Fast Company, People, Wired, Elle, New Yorker, and everything else for your high and low brow reading needs) you won’t run out of things to read no matter how long your flight.
- Saline nasal mist. We always get a little paranoid whenever someone has a cough on the plane. We’ve been using saline nasal mist ever since we heard that keeping your nose hydrated helps ward off infections. So far so good!
- Lip tint. A bit of lasting color and a lot of moisture, these Tarte LipSurgence lip tints are a great on-board choice. They promise to increase the moisture levels of your pout by 6000%. Doubles as a cheek stain in a pinch.